Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, February 04, 2007
It's Sunday again! :( Soon, it'll be Monday and the whole (vicious) cycle will repeat itself again. Hockers, this is how our week is looking:
Monday: Pitch Training @ CCAB
Tuesday: No training
Wednesday: Xcountry
Thursday: Pitch Training @ CCAB
Friday: Friendly against NIE PE teachers at NTU (i think)
Saturday: No game
Sunday: U18 match against SRC
Live. Breathe. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Play. Work. Love. Hockey.
Hockey = Life.
Okay i'm not really complaining. I'm more complaining about the lack of rest than the fact that hockey's consuming our lives. I actually don't mind haha. I wouldn't mind a bit more rest though.. And time to do homework which is slowly accumulating. ROAR.
OH YES. Talking about hockey, we played STC on Thursday evening! The first half was frightfully horrendous and the whole team was playing pretty badly.. BUT WE MADE UP FOR IT IN THE SECOND HALF! (((: It was so so so nice to see some of them making the effort to do what we had practiced and do what their position required of them. VERY NICE (((: Even though we only had 15 players, i think we played one of the best halves we've ever played (: Good job girls! :D AND.. WE SCORED OUR SECOND GOAL!!!!!! Cross of me to Sammie and Krystle first time sweeped and BOOM! Good job Baby No. 3! <3 Yes i know you're very happy now, you got your goal (((: So final score 3-1, but against STC i thought that was pretty darn good (((: I'm so proud (((:
Yesterday i had a 2/3 hockey fun-filled day. OKAY I TELL YOU ARH... Kaiyi, Meng and I were supposed to meet at 12pm to shop a bit first. I thought i was gonna be late cos i left my house at 1145 so i reached there only at 1215pm. I SO wasn't late. Miss KY reached at 1245pm and then after KFC-ing, it was time to meet the rest of the team at Fish n co glasshouse. Reached there on time at 1pm and then Vanny came, Miss Tan came and the majority of them came in at 145pm. MQ was no where in sight. APPARENTLY SHE WOKE UP AT 12. Eventually, the champion that she is walked in at.. 245PM. OMG. But it was a super fun lunch, i was still full from it by dinner. We spent 2&a half hours just talking cock and laughing.. Yeah it was fun (((:
Then Miss Tan and I cabbed down to Di's place for the farewell for Laura and Sung and Fang. HAHA I LEARNT HOW TO PLAY MAHJONG! (Sort of.) So since i have no family to play mahjong with, if anyone wants to play with me then tell me k? I play with you! Now i want a mahjong table haha so fun :D We spent the whole time laughing and eating and playing. We played TABOO oh hahahaha. Okay it was a lot of fun. I miss the team so much :( ROAR.
So strange though, cos in one whole afternoon i was the captain of a team and the baby of the team all over again (: Multitasking! Okay not really. Haha.
After that i met Nick for dinner @ HollandV(: He was in a lot of pain. hahahahahahahahahaha. hahahahahaha. hahahaha. haha(: iloveyoutoobaby(: hahahahahaha(:
So yes. back to Sunday. Going for mass soon(: YAY HOLY CROSS. Time to start preparing for the week ahead.
<3
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:05 PM